I know who you are if you still think Trump is a good guy. You are:
- Afraid of change
- Afraid of people who are not white or are different than you.
- Have a poor education, maybe through high school, maybe no.
- You lack curiosity.
- You lack personal motivation and may be on Government assistance.
- Deep down you are ashamed of who and what you are.
- You lack critical thinking skills and probably don’t even know it.
- You are religious, most probably Christian even though you probably have to idea what Jesus stood for…only whatever your local pastor tells you.
- You are superstitious.
- You think Trump ‘tells it like it is” because you really have no idea what’s going on.
- You use the word fascist to describe Democrats even though you probably have no idea what that word means.
- You are gullible and easily fooled.
- You listen to what your friends say and never try to find out of it’s true because you are too intellectually lazy.
- Most likely you drink or smoke or use some sort of mind-numbing drug.
- Your lack of self-esteem makes you resent others around you who are successful.
- You think educated people are elitist.
- You think science is a sham because you are not capable of or interested in understanding it.
- Your lack of self-esteem is bolstered by gathering in a group of similar people and acting out your lack of confidence through hating on others.
- You have no moral base, no integrity.
- Anything and everything Trump says or does you will do because of all of the above.
- Guns make you feel powerful because you have no other power.
I pity you. I am sad for you, you are deplorable. I know I can’t change you but, to me, you are not a patriot or a true American. We are so much more than you.